E1: 43: Extended Price Invalid Error(0252) Occurs When a Purchase Order Is Partially Moves to STK Using the Receipt Routing(P43250) Application and the fields Amount Received (F43121.AREC) and Open Amount(F43121.AOPN) Are Incorrect Calculated
(Doc ID 2713997.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When partially receipt routing a purchase order, in multiple locations and lots , Amount Received (F43121.AREC) value is incorrect calculated and the last step of the process <move to STK> finishes with the error <Extended Price Invalid> (error id 0252). Also, the F43121.AOPN is incorrect.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set Receipt Routing Definition (P43091): Route code = RAND
- Set the route code for a supplier in the Supplier/Item Information (P43090) application.
- Activate Receipt Routing in the processing options of Receipts by PO(P4312) application.
- Create a purchase order (P4310) with an item where the Purchase UOM (CA) is different from Primary (EA) for a quantity = 1000CA.
- Run Receipt the purchase order (P4312) and move into receipt routing flow. For this step use LOTA and primary location. This creates receipt record in F43121.
- Go to P43250_ ZJDE0001 application and move a partial quantity (600 CA) into next bucket (TRAN to DOCK) as per setup receipt routing . The system will move this quantity (600 CA) into DOCK bucket and the rest (400 CA ) will remain in TRAN stage. No new lines will be added in F43121 as there is not use of multiple location.
- Go to P43250_ ZJDE0001 application and move another partial quantity (200 CA) into DOCK with different location/lot by using multiple location screen. Notice that there is new line created for this quantity (200 CA) in F43121 with correct Amount Received F43121.AREC value. However, notice that for the parent line, the F43121.AREC is incorrect and AOPN is blank.
- Go to P43250_ ZJDE0001 application and move the rest of quantity from TRAN to DOCK and again all the quantity from DOCK to INSP . Notice that the F43121.AREC is incorrect and AOPN is blank.
- Go to P43250_ ZJDE0001 application and try to move the order from INSP to the last step of receipt routing flow STK. The system throws the error <Extended Price Invalid> (error id 0252).
F43121.AREC and AOPN have to be calculated correct when it runs partially receipt routing for a purchase order using multiple locations and lots and also to be able to move the item into STK successfully without the <Extended Price Invalid> error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document