E1: 01:Address Book Batch Upload (R01010Z) is Generating XML with Old Address Details
(Doc ID 2714005.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer activated following RTE events to send the Address book information.
Issue is with respect to RTABOUT2 event type. Previous effective date information from F0116 are displayed in XML output when R01010Z (Address Book Batch Upload ) is run to create records in F0116.
Steps to replicate:
1. Enable "Address by Effective Date" option in Address Book Constants (P0000), activate RTE event RTABOUT2.
2. Create an Address Book entity with P0101Z1 (Batch Address Book Revision)with an Effective Date= 09/01/2020 as example
3. Run R01010Z to upload the transaction in P01012/F0116. (If you want add few more lines in F0116 (Address by Date) for other dates effective using steps 5 and 6)
4. Run R01840 for the AB record
5. Using P0101Z1 enter a new address for the AB record with a new Effective Date = 09/07/2020 as example, Action field= 04
6. Run R01010Z to upload the data for the AB record into P01012 7. Review F0116 and XML obtained. Noticed that XML generated by Z batch shows the old address information instead of newly added address information which is causing discrepancy.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document