E1: 04: Multi Company Single Supplier Allows the Entry of an Invalid Business Unit (P041016)
(Doc ID 2714134.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a voucher using Multi Company Single Supplier (P041016) and in the process the Business Unit in the detail area is changed to an invalid Business Unit (MCU), the system is accepting it without error and creates the voucher.
This field is used to create reports based on Business Unit in F0411.
- Populate the header with Supplier Number, Invoice Number and G/L Date
- On the first record enter a valid Account Number and the Amount, the Business Unit will be populated by default from the Address Book of the supplier.
- Open a second line
- Go back to the first line and change the Business Unit in the line for a valid Business Unit
- After realizing the Business Unit was not correct the user returns again to the first line and changes the Business Unit entering an invalid Business Unit, which was accepted without any error
- Enter other line and save the transaction
- Voucher was created without error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document