E1: ORCH: Orchestrator Form Request Sample - 3-way Voucher Match (P0411) Which Process All Received Order Lines
(Doc ID 2715100.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to perform a 3-way voucher match (P0411/ZJDE0007) with a purchase order receipt with multiple order lines.
==Navigation in E1 ===
- P4310 add a purchase order with 2 lines (Supplier 4343, Branch plant: 30, Item 210 and Item 220). Note the Order Number.
- Go back to P4310 and find the new order and change the next status to 280 for both lines.
- In P4312, find the order::select::select all lines and OK.
-----Goal is to process the below using Orchestration------
- Go to G43A15::P0411|ZJDE0007(Match Voucher to Open Receipt):: Add
- Enter Order Number, supplier, Branch and Invoice number (unique number)
- Form Exit::Receipts to Match --> the lines will show up
- Select All and OK
- Two lines are added to the Voucher Match Form.
- Click OK to process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document