E1: 18: Timecard Overtime Rule not Updating GOBJ
(Doc ID 2715383.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using timecard overtime change rule to update the recharge object, there is no update to the F06116 when the batch is approved.
1. Create an employee with a Record Type 2 for Payroll and Recharge.
2. Create an employee group and attach employee created in Step 1.
3. Create an overtime rule with IF/THEN statement to change the recharge object account (GOBJ).
4. Create a timecard for the employee.
5. Submit overtime rule and verify employee is on the report (R186404).
6. Approve batch and verify employee is on the report (R186602).
7. Review timecard record in F06116 and verify recharge object account (GOBJ) is not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document