E1: 03B: R7404002 and P03B2002 Shows Different Amount If Changing Amount of Invoice
(Doc ID 2715620.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user has a A/R invoice which has multiple pay items. Then voided one of pay items, and changed the amount of other pay item.
When running the R7403B001 for the invoice, it does not consider the amount change, but uses the original amount to calculate the gross and open amount for F74412.
As a result, the Customer / Supplier Balance Report(R7404002) PDF and Customer Ledger Inquiry(P03B2002) shows different amount.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a invoice with 3 pay items. The G/L Date is 30/09/2019.
001 Amount 100
002 Amount 200
003 Amount 300
Gross Amount and Open Amount is 600.
2. Post the invoice
3. Void pay items 002. Void date is 30/09/2020.
4. Change the amount of 003 from 300 to 250. Adjust the G/L distribution amount.
001 Amount 100
002 Amount 200 -- Void
003 Amount 300 -- Change amount from 300 to 250
Now the amount to distribute is 350(100 + 250)
4. Post the invoice
5. Create a receipt with amount 350 and apply to the invoice. G/L Date is 20/10/2020(next month)
6. Post the RB batch
7. Run R7403B001 with as of 30/09/2020(Before applying the receipt)
8. The result is F74412 for this invoice is Gross and Open amount 400 which does not consider the amount change to the pay item 003.
9. Open P03B2002 and query this invoice as of 30/09/2020. See the Gross and Open Amount is 350 which is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document