E1: 76H: Revision of Tax Rate Area Expiration Date in Tax Area Setup/Work with Tax Buckets (P0021/P76H020) Creates Additional Records in Tax Rate Columns Reports Setup Chile Table (F76H020)
(Doc ID 2716502.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the tax rate area is revised for Chile Localization, the Tax Rate Columns Reports Setup Chile table, F76H020, is not correctly updated. The F76H020 records created for the original setup are retained and a second set of F76H020 records are added for the revised expiration date. Also, if the tax rate area is deleted after revising the expiration date the original F76H020 records are retained.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Ensure user profile indicates CL localization active.
- Create a new tax rate area. Populate the Tax Buckets Setup. Save the record.
- Inquire on the tax rate area and change the expiration date.
- Review the F76H020 table and note one set of records for the first expiration date and a second set of records for the second expiration date.
- Delete the tax rate area.
- Review the F76H020 table. Note the first set of records for the original expiration rate are in the table. The second set of records for the revised expiration date were removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document