E1: 08ES: Employee Self Service BENAPPRV Workflow Goes to Halt Status for Open Enrollment
(Doc ID 2716799.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Employee Self-Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When workflow BENAPPRV (benefit approval) is set to active and an employee completes Employee Self Service for the Open Enrollment event the HR Administrator user cannot approve the request from ESS Workflow Approval (P05420). The HR Administrator incorrectly receives a message box P05MSGBX stating "No approval message exists. May be waiting for open enrollment."
1. From fat-client for workflow BENAPPRV set Process Master P98800 to active status.
2. Setup Self-Service Process Flow Scripts P05400 OPN for E-Mail Recipient.
3. Assign employee to benefit group and run ESS build programs.
4. Employee completes P05410 ZJDE0005 Open Enrollment.
5. Process Task Monitor P98860 shows OPN goes to Halted status.
6. ESS Workflow Approval P05420 select employee and button Approve. The HR Administrator receives a message box P05MSGBX stating "No approval message exists. May be waiting for open enrollment."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document