E1: 52: Fees Ignored after Non-Billable Lines in Invoice Generation (R52121)
(Doc ID 2717530.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having a non-billable line in the cross reference is causing JDE batch report to assume that subsequent fee lines do not have any amounts
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a contract in the Contract Master Revision (P5201) with six T&M lines:
- Lines 1 through 5 have an Billable/Eligible Code equal to 1
- Line 6 has an Eligible Code set to 3
- Create a fee line based on those six lines in the Billing Line Revision application (P5202 ), non-billable line is #2 on the fee line cross-reference.
- Create workfile records for the T&M lines by running Workfile Generation (R48120)
- Submit Invoice Generation (R52121) and notice that the fee was only calculated for line 1. The lines after the non-billable line didn't have fees recorded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document