E1: 75I: When Processing Sales Order For Special Economic Zone(SEZ) Customers, GSTR1 Report Extract Does Not Display the SEZ Transactions Under Section 6B - R75I818
(Doc ID 2717649.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to process invoices to SEZ or the SEZ customer, the GSTR1 report displays invoice and shipping details of all transactions made to SEZ or the SEZ customer under section 6A instead of section 6B of the report
1. Under Customer Master(P03013) regional info, define the Export Category as 01(SEZ) for ship to customer
2. Create a sales order for the above customer and apply GST Taxes with Zero taxes as supply of goods to Special Economic Zone developer/unit will be considered to be a zero-rated supply.
3. Print Pick Slips and ship confirm the above order
4. Run GST Tax Invoice and system updates the record in GST Tax file(F75I807)
5. Run Sales Update(R42800)
6. Run GSTR1 Report Extract(R75I818) displays invoice and shipping details of all transactions made to SEZ or the SEZ customer under section 6A instead of section 6B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document