E1: 42W: Using Ship To Address For Fulfillment Management Scoring
(Doc ID 2718086.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can the Fulfillment Scoring System be configured so that the "Customer Priority From" (CUSPRI) value can be taken from the Ship To Address (SHAN) instead of the Sold To Address (AN8) for selecting the order score?
- They have one address they invoice for all of their business
- They want to set that address up as the Sold To on all sales orders
- There are hundreds of Ship To addresses who are the actual customers
- Each Ship To Address being a different company has a different priority as a customer
- Under this structure individual customers would not have a Sold To Address
- Since their customer is actually the Ship To address they want to calculate the order score using the Ship To customer priority
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document