E1: 76B: Interface with FCI File Response From SEFAZ (Brazil Government)
(Doc ID 2718800.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The JD Edwards Brazil Localization solution cannot be used to pass information to and from SEFAZ (Brazil Government). There are three programs which do not support the ability to integrate with the Brazil Government (SEFAZ).
- FCI TXT File Generation by Item (R76B0070) incorrectly downloads the short item number in the text file intended to go to the Brazil Government (SEFAZ).
- FCI TXT File Generation by Item/Branch (R76B0071) incorrectly downloads the short item number in the text file intended to go to the Brazil Government (SEFAZ).
- FCI Return File Into Brazil Localization (R76B0072) does not upload data coming back from SEFAZ (Brazil Government) into the following Sales Tables which must be updated if SEFAZ changes the Item Origin to account for a greater percentage of imported components in their product.
- Sales Order Detail Tag File - Brazil (F76422)
- F76422 Tag file Sales Order Detail (F76B4210)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document