E1: 09: Balance Restatement R11414A Calculates Incorrect Current Period Balances for AC Ledger in YTD Mode
(Doc ID 2719030.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When UBE R11414A(Currency Restatement Compute and Print)is executed in YTD Mode with Post Account by Currency activated, current period balances are incorrectly calculated for AC Ledger both for the base currency and foreign currency transactions.
- Company setup in P0010 to indicate Post account by currency is turned on.
- Create a new Account in P0901
- Create two journal entries one in INR currency and one in USD for FY 19 and post the entries
- Review Data in Account Balances Table(F0902)
- Run R11414A for FY 19 in YTD Mode
Note: AC Balances are shown as expected
- Run Annual Close(R098201) for FY 19 and review F0902
- Run R11414A for FY 20
Note:The AC ledger Current Period Posting are incorrectly shown in the report for the newly created account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document