E1: 17: Copy WO Details Row Exit in P48201 Creates Parts Detail P17730 with Billable Y/N Blank
(Doc ID 2719711.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a billable Work Order in P48201 that has Parts Detail attached, upon using the Copy WO Details row exit and saving, the system will create a new Work Order. However, the Part Detail will have the Billable Y/N field blank rather than 1.
Steps to Duplicate the issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Service Work Order (P48201/P17714) for a customer that has no Service Warranty Contract (F1721).
2. After the Work Order is created, take the row exit to Parts Detail, P17730. Add parts and notice that the system updates the Billable Y/N to 1. Save the Parts Detail
3. Re-inquire on the Work Order in P48201; select the line and take the row exit to Copy WO Details.
4. After saving the new work order, inquire on it in the P48201.
5. Take the row exit to Parts Detail; notice that the Billable Y/N flag is blank rather than 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document