E1: 43E: Web Client Exception Error When Submit RSS Requisition in the Requisition Order (P43E10) Application
(Doc ID 2720384.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user press Submit button after he created a RSS requisition in P43E10, the system displays the error:
WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION
There was a problem with the server while running the business function SubmitforApprovalRequisition.
The issue occurs only in the tools release 22.214.171.124 .
Steps to replicate:
- Set P43E094 Approval Authorities Constants to Business Unit.
- Set the Distribution list for Business Unit in P43E09A with first level threshold 50.
- Add a requisition P43E10 with amount 40.
- Press Submit button. Because the amount of the requisition is under the threshold level, it has to auto approve.
- The system displays the error above.
In P43E15(Requisition Inquiry)the Requisition status is <Submitted> and Line status = Approved.
If press Review Approvals button, notice that the requisition is submitted to originator and Approver Action is Awaiting.
In P98860 (Task Monitor), the workflow is to originator and the status is Awaiting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document