E1: 44H: Unable To Establish a CafeOne Link Between The P44H711 And P43263 Based On Document Number (alias DOCO).
(Doc ID 2720409.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to establish a CafeOne Link between the P44H711 (Lot Start Workfile) and P43263 (Purchase Order Vouchers Payment Inquiry) based on Document Number (alias DOCO).
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Fast path to P44H711 (Work with Lot Start Workfile)
2. Edit Form Layout and create a layout with the following config:
2b. Auto Find on Entry
2c. Dynamic link, Document (Order No, Invoice, etc.) is mapped to Order Number
2d. Always see content frame.
3. Save layout
4. Enter valid value into QBE for parent P44H711: Order Number = 123, for example, and verify via QBE in child form that Order Number 123 is also valid as an Order Number in the application P43263.
5. Observe a refresh in embedded P43263|W43263A|ZJDE0001 - but multiple records appear in grid, not matching order number 123.
6. Select record in grid of parent form - child form refreshes again but multiple records appear in grid, not matching order number 123.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document