E1: 48S: 52: R48120 Workfile Generation Processed Over Purchase Order not Updating Foreign Cost Fields in F4812
(Doc ID 2720518.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After receiving a Purchase Order from a foreign supplier and posting, if the R48120 is generated to create the work file (F4812), the system will create the record with no foreign cost.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Find a foreign supplier in the Address Book (P01012, Search Type V) and Supplier Master (P04012).
2. Create a billable account in the P0901 using a Service Billing business unit.
3. In DMAAI 4310 (P40950), direct the keys to the billable account.
4. Create an Item Master (P4101) and Item Branch (P41026) record for an inventory item using a domestic branch and G/L Category Code that will use the DMAAI from step 3.
5. Enter a Purchase Order (P4310) for the inventory item using the domestic branch and the foreign supplier.
6. Receive the Purchase Order (P4312); note the batch number.
7. In Work with Batches (P0011), inquire on the O type batch; make sure that the F0911 debit is the billable account from step 2.
Drill into the P0911
8. Post the batch (R09801).
9. Run the Billing Workfile Generation (R48120) over the batch.
10. Inquire on the Workfile that the system created (P4812). Notice that foreign cost fields are not updated (i.e. Foreign Cost, AA2)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document