E1: 42: Processing Option in Sales Order Entry (P4210) Allows Users to Retrieve Item Cost (F4105) Value on Copied Orders
(Doc ID 2720864.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying an existing sales order in Sales Order Entry (P4210) to create a new order, the cost is copied from the original order rather than retrieving the cost from the Item Cost (F4105). When copying the order the system should pull the newest cost from the F4105.
Steps to replicate
1. Using the P4210 Select an order from the system.
2. Check that the Cost Override flag (CSTO) is not "1".
3. Check the cost in the order.
4. Using the Databrowser, search for the cost in the F4105.
5. Check that both costs are different.
6. In P4210 select the order and press copy.
7. Notice that the system its pulling the cost from the order, not from the F4105.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document