E1: 42: Releasing Blankets (P420111) is not Copying Agreement Number (DMCT) to the Sales Order Generated when a Customer Order Number has been Manually added to the Blanket Order
(Doc ID 2721808.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When generating a sales order from a blanket using P420111 ( Release Blankets) and the blanket order has a customer order number populated in the header, the agreement number, which is manually populated on the blanket, is not copied over to the generated sales order.
To release the blanket order via P420111 and have the sales order populate Agreement Number (as well as all values) when a Customer Order Number exists
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Create a blanket order with a customer order number.
- Add an agreement number to the blanket order manually
- Inquire on the blanket order in P420111
- Click OK and the system will go to the release form
- Release the blanket order which generates a warning about duplicate customer order numbers. Click ok again to release the blanket
- Click the form exit for SO generation which generates the sales order
- Inquire on the sales order created and the agreement number has not been copied over
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document