E1: 32: X Rule Root Folder Displays Wrong Description in P3210 Edit Item / Price / Cost
(Doc ID 2722946.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is a list of multiple X price or X cost rules, upon selecting the Edit Item / Price / Cost action in P3210 (Configured Item Revisions), the system will display the root price folder label with the last price rule description.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a configured item in the Item Master (P4101) and Item Branch (P41026).
2. Create simple Configured Item Segments (P3291) for the item.
3. Create multiple X price rules in Assembly Inclusion Rules, P3293; make sure each rule has a unique description in the Description field (DSC1).
4. Create a Sales Order for the configured item.
5. When the system calls the P3210, select Edit Item / Price / Cost from the Actions field.
6. In the Edit/Item/Price view, notice that the root folder corresponding to prices shows the last price rule description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document