E1: 75A: Superannuation Fund For Employee & Spouse Contributions are not Splitting Correctly on the RD75A0350
(Doc ID 2723381.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Australia/New Zealand Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are multiple issues with the R75A0350 Superannuation XML Extract.
1. When submitting the R75A0350 Superannuation XML Extract using XJDE0002 to create in PDF format, nothing was created.
2. R75A0350 Superannuation XML Extract, the cvs file split the fund allocation incorrectly for both Salary Sacrificed amount and the Spouse Contribution Amount.
For example, The employee contributed to the Superannuation in the amount of $100 and the spouse is $20.
Currently result: System split Salary Sacrificed Amount (employee contribution) 83.33 into this Member ID xxxx and 16.67 into the other Member ID yyyy. The system also split 16.67 into this Member ID xxxx and 3.33 into member ID yyyy for the Spouse Contributions Amount.
Expected result: the Salary sacrificed (employee contribution) of $100 under Member ID xxxx and $20 Spouse Contribution Amount to Member ID yyyy
Both issues can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use an AU employee
2. Setup the employer, employee and spouse Superannuation DBA and attach it to the employee DBA instruction.
3. Fast Path (FP) to P01012 and created 2 suppliers
4. Selected supplier-> who's who-> email/internet email address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the value of SS1
5. FP P07845-Fund Master and created 2 Fund IDs: one to use for employee and one to use for the spouse. Attached each supplier from step 5 to each of the fund
6. FP P07855-Employee Fund Allocation and allocated funds to the employer as 100%. For the employees allocated 83.33% to the employee fund ID from step 5
above. Allocate 16.67% to the spouse fund ID from the 2nd fund ID from step 5 as well.
7. FP UDC. Product 75A and user-defined codes PA added ABN for the suppliers created from step 5 to tie the AU business Fun number with the supplier AB number
8. FP to UDC 07/FD and add the employer, employee, and spouse DBA onto this table with the special handling code of Guarantee (benefit), Salary Sac (employee deduction) and Spouse (spouse contribution)
9. FP P07210 and run payroll for the employees to create history for DBA from step 2 above in the F0719 DBA history table.
10. Go to Batch Version (BV) R75A0350 and ran the UBE for PDF format (issue1).
11. Verified PDF creates a blank report with just the header, which is incorrect.
12. Go to Batch Version (BV) R75A0350 and ran the UBE for CSV format (xjde0001)
13. Verified the amount from the Salary Sacrificed Amount DBA and the Spouse Contribution Amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document