E1: 46L: Accessing Receiving(R..) Location Record While Assigning/Removing Items From License Plate Generate Error - Inventory Location Is In Use(191LPN) : P46L30
(Doc ID 2723672.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Assign/Remove Items from License Plate after the transfer purchase order (OT) receipt occurs automatically into the receiving(R..) location through in-transit accounting of shipment confirmation, the following error occurs.
Inventory Location Is In Use
Error ID : 191LPN
1. Access Sales Transfers(P4210) and transfer the material from a non warehouse branch plant to License Plate Warehouse
2. Respective Sales and Purchase transfer orders are created
3. Purchase order is created into Receiving(R. ) location under License Plate warehouse
4. Run Print Pick Slip report for the above sales transfer order
5. Process Shipment Confirmation(P4205) for the above sales order turning on In-Transit Accounting under process tab of P4205 version
6. Purchase Order receipt done automatically
7. Inventory is relieved through sales order and qty is received into Receiving Location(R..) through Purchase receipt
8. In Databrowser observe that the F46LUI01 is not cleared
9. Now go to P46L30 to assign an LPN to the item.
10. Receive error "Inventory Location Is In Use"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document