E1: 07: Using Tax Method (FICM) I In the National/Fiscal Data (P0801US) Along with Taxable Benefit DBA (GTL) Causes State F To Have a Negative Excludable
(Doc ID 2723676.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Tax Method I is used in National/Fiscal Data, GTL is putting a negative excludable in the excludable bucket and adding the amount to Taxable Gross for State F.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a GTL Benefit
2. Create an employee and attach the GTL to the employee through DBA Instructions.
3. On the National/Fiscal Data screen, Use Tax Method I
4. In the Compensation Overrides, Make sure the Tax Area Used is not overwritten for GTL to be subject.
5. Create an Interim for the Employee.
6. Review the Tax Detail. Notice how there is a negative excludable in the State F, which is adding back to the taxable wages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document