E1: 15 Recurring Billing Generation (R15100) Creates Transactions outside Start/End Date
(Doc ID 2723964.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Recurring Billing Generation (R15100) creates a quarterly billing that is outside the recurring billing setup start and end dates.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Define a FY with a date pattern different from calendar months (for example: period 1 is 27 Dec 2019-26 Jan 2020, period 2 is 27 Jan -26 Feb 2020, etc)
2. Define a quarterly fervency to use for recurring billing
3. Define lease to start 27 March 2020- 26 March 2022
4. Define recurring billing for the lease to start at 27 March 2020 and billed every quarter
5. Run R15100 for Recurring Billing Date -- 3/27/2020, Billing Control Period Number -- 3, Billing Control Year -- 2020, General Ledger Date for Billings -- 3/27/2020
6. Review pdf for R15100 and notice that billing is generated even so 27 march 2020 is part of period 4 and not period 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document