E1:32: Configurator Cross Segment Editing Rules (P3292) Fails For "Segment Item Left " At Child (P3210)
(Doc ID 2723968.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cross Segment Editing Rules (P3292) are not evaluated in the P3210 (Configured Item Revisions) when using "Segment Item Left" (Segment from different level in configuration) and the Configured Item is defined with "Blank"/Generic Branch.
- Setup a Parent/Child Configured Item Segments (do Not define B/P)
- Add Segments to the Parent. with segment 139=Drive Side Default=LEFT
- Add Segments to the Child with Segment 69=Color Default=BLUE
- On the Configured Child, setup a CSE rule with an If/Then rule where it uses Segment
Left to evaluate the Parent Item.
Example; IF Seg 139 from Configure Parent (8010A) EQ "LEFT" using "Segment
Item Left" Parent Item # then Seg. 69 (Child Item) must EQ "RED"
- Now enter either a Sales Order or Work Order for you configured Parent
- The P3210 Configured Order should have set an Error from the CSE Rules but does not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document