E1: 54HS: P54HS00 Text In Detailed Description Field Disappears From Investigation Section.
(Doc ID 2724370.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health & Safety Incident Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P54HS00 Text In Detailed Description Field Disappears From Investigation Section.
Noticed an issue in the incident management application P54HS00 whereby text entered in the detailed description is vanishing when go to add an attachment.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Access Incident Master (P54HS00)
2. Click the + symbol to add a new incident
3. Enter basic details (doesn’t matter what) and then under “Investigation” enter text in the field.
4. Click “Save and Close” (doesn’t actually make any difference but just to show the record is saved).
5. Next search for the incident again as shown below and then select it with the incident number hyperlink or “select” button.
6. In the incident, open up the “Investigation section” and confirm the text added earlier exists
7. Next click the form drop-down menu and select “Attachments” (we can use the magnifying glass icon as well but the issue is different then)
8. Notice as soon as you click the attachment option on the form menu, the text vanishes…
9. After clicking close (without saving), notice text is gone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document