E1: 52: Slow Performance Calling Contract Billing Line Inquiry (P5222) in Linux
(Doc ID 2724960.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Linux environment using a 9.2.4.X tools release, after selecting a batch number in Work with Batches (P48221), then selecting a line in Work with Invoices (P48222) that corresponds to a contract, the system will take a long time to call the Billing Line Inquiry (5222). This performance problem can range between 2 to 5 minutes depending on how many billing lines a contract has in the P5202.
The issue can be duplicated in the following steps:
1. Find a Contract (P5201) with multiple billing lines that have invoice batch entries.
2. In Batch Review (P48221), inquire on the batch number.
3. Click on the grid line and click on the Select button. This will call Work with Invoices (P48222).
4. Select the line to call Billing Line Inquiry (P5222).
5. Note that the system can take between 2 to 5 minutes to call the Contract Billing Line Inquiry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document