E1: 46: P420111 (Blanket Order Release) and Error "Invalid next status overrides" (069Y) when Warehouse Tab is Set to Generate a Pick Request in P4210 (Sales Order Entry)
(Doc ID 2725298.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P420111 will wrongly display Error 069Y "Invalid next status overrides" when SO is generated if the P4210 version used has Warehouse tab set to generate a Pick request and to override next status.
The error does not occur when using the same version of P4210 to create a sales order.
1. P40204 - set order activity rules
- 521 522
- 522 525
- 525 535
2. P4210 used by P420111 - Beginning status = 521
- PO#1 = 1 generate pick requests
- PO#3 override next status = 535
3. P420111 try to release a sales order from a blanket order.
Error message is displayed but sales order gets generated with correct statuses 521 / 522 - Invalid next status overrides
4. Use the same version of P4210 to generate a sales order - no errors and the sales order gets generated with 521/522 statuses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document