E1: 31: Completion Threshold in Work Order Completions (P31114) not Using Scrapped Quantity for Fully Completed Status Update
(Doc ID 2725537.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the full Work Order quantity is scrapped in the P31114 (Work Order Completions), the system will update the Work Order status to the Partial Work Order Status Code from the processing options rather than the Completed Status Code.
The issue can be duplicated in the following steps:
1. In Enter/Change Work Order (P48013), add a Work Order for a quantity of 100 EA.
2. Inquire on the Processing Options in Work Order Completions (P31114). Set the Partial Work Order Status = 80, Completed Status Code = 95 and Completion Threshold = 90.
3. Inquire on the Work Order in Work Order Completion (P31114); enter 50 EA in the Qty Completed field and 50 EA in the Qty Scrapped field (the total surpasses the threshold). Click Save and Close.
4. Re-inquire on the Work Order in Work Order Details (P48013). Notice that the system updated the header status to the Partial Work Order Status Code.
5. Perform another test where the Completion Threshold option is set to blank and where the full order quantity is scrapped. Notice that in this case, the system DOES update the Work Order to the Completed Status Code (95).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document