E1: 75A: Superannuation Spouse/child Contribution Not Split Base on the Different Membership Numbers Setup Under Fund Allocation
(Doc ID 2725826.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Australia/New Zealand Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An employee who is allocating 50% of the superannuation amount to the same fund ID as the 50% allocation of the spouse/child superannuation contributions but to a different Membership number, the R75A0350-Superannuation extract UBE does not split the contributions into 2 different Membership numbers as per fund allocation setup via P07855. In other words, all the contributions are paid into one membership number (Member client ID) on the Superannuation extract report, which is wrong.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use an AU employee
2. Setup the employer (benefit 9.5%), employee (deduction), and spouse/child(deduction) Superannuation DBAs and attach it to the employee DBA instruction (P050181).
3. Fast Path (FP) to P01012 and created 1 supplier
4. Selected supplier-> who's who-> email/internet email address email@example.com with the value of SS1
5. FP P07845-Fund Master and created 1 Fund IDs to use for both employer, employee and spouse/child. Attached the supplier from step 4 to the fund ID
6. FP P07855-Employee Fund Allocation and allocated funds to the employer as 100%. For the employees allocated 50% and spouse/child 50% using the same fund ID setup from step 5 for all three allocations. However, under the membership number, use 1111111111 for employer and employee. For spouse/child use membership number 2222222222.
7. FP UDC. Product 75A and user-defined codes PA, added ABN for the supplier created from step 4 to tie the AU business Fun number with the supplier AB number
8. FP to UDC 07/FD and add the employer, employee, and spouse/child DBA onto this table with the special handling code of Guarantee (benefit), Salary Sac (employee deduction), Spouse (spouse contribution) or Child (child Contribution)
9. FP P07210 and run payroll for the employees to create history for DBA from step 2 above in the F0719 DBA history table.
10. Go to Batch Version (BV) R75A0350- Superannuation extract (CSV output xjde0001) and submit this UBE.
11. Located the RD75A0350A.txt in the work with the submitted job and change the file extension to .CSV
12. Verified the employee and spouse/check contributions are combined to one line under membership number 1111111111 on this Superannuation extract file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document