E1: 42: Incorrect Line Type Assigned To The Sales Order While Releasing From Blanket Order Containing Customer PO(VR01) : P420111
(Doc ID 2725910.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a blanket order is created with combination of Line type S and Line Type F lines and when Blanket Order is released for F line type line on the order, sales Order is generated incorrectly with S line type instead of Line Type F even when P4210 Processing option values for Line type is left blank.
1. Create Blanket order with two lines one with line type S and other line type as F
2. Under Defaults tab, blank out the Line Type in P4210 Processing Option values for the version called from P420111
3. Access Blanket Release(P420111), inquire on the above blanket order and Select the line Type F line and Click on Select button
4. Release either full quantity or partial click OK Button
5. Click on SO Generation from Form Exit
6. Notice that the line type on Sales Order created is S and not F even when line type in processing option values of P4210 is left blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document