E1: GRID: FORMEXTS: Data Dictionary Jargon Code Description Not Rendered in Form Extension Form Control nor Grid Column Heading
(Doc ID 2726195.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Form Extension Manager, a data dictionary item with jargon code description override is not rendered in the Form Control nor Grid Column Heading of an application. Below is an example of Data Item Alias PRP0 and Application P41026.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Fastpath P92001
- Find and Select Data Item Alias PRP0
- General Description is Item Pool
- Row Description is Item Pool Code
- Column Title Item P
2. Fastpath P92001
- Find Data Item Alias PRP0
- Row Exit > Select Descript Overrides
- Add Jargon Code 41, Row Description Fran, Column Title 1 Frn
- Deploy Data Dictionary Changes
3. Fast Path to Application P41026, Select Form Extension Manager
- Select Form > Select Item Pool (F4102, PRP0)
- Select Grid > Select Item Pool (F4102, PRP0)
Result: Data Item Description is Item Pool in Form Control and Grid Column Heading; Jargon Code is not rendered in the Form Extension Form Control nor Grid Column Heading
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document