E1: 31: Operation Status not Moving to Completed After Scrapped Quantity in Superbackflush (P31123)
(Doc ID 2726196.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reporting full completed quantities at an operation in Superbackflush (P31123), the system will update the Operation Status field to the Completed status (i.e.30). When an operation reports scrap, the next operation has a lower quantity at operation. Upon completing the full amount of that lower quantity on the following step, the system updates the Operation Status to the Partial Status (i.e. 20) rather than the Completed Status. This occurs even though the quantity report equals the quantity at operation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a manufactured item with a 5 routing steps in the P3003, each with a pay point = B.
2. Create a Work Order for the manufactured item for 60 EA
3. Attach Parts List and Routing.
4. Inquire on the Processing Options for Superbackflush (P31123). Set Operation Status for Partial Completions = 20 and Operation Status for Full Completions = 30
5. In P31123 enter a completion quantity of 60 at the first operation. The Operation Status is set to 30 (Completed) as expected.
6. In the next operation, enter Total Quantity Completed 40, Total Quantity Scrapped 20. The Operation Status is set to 30 and the next Quantity at Operation is set to 40.
7. In the next operation, enter Total Quantity Completed of 40. The Operation Status is updated to 20 (Partial) even though the Quantity at Operation is also 40.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document