Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.2.5 Release Support Policy
(Doc ID 2726502.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tools Release 9.2.5 Support Policy
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.2.5 Release supports Application Release 9.2. Tools 9.2.5 is not supported with Application Release 9.0, 9.0.2 or 9.1, which are now in Sustaining Support. For customers on Application Release 9.0 and 9.0.2, Tools Release 9.2.2.x is the supported Tools release through the Extended Support and Sustaining Support stages for these releases. For customers on Application Release 9.1, Tools Release 9.2.4.x is the supported Tools release through the Extended Support and Sustaining Support stages for these releases. As per the Lifetime Support Policy: "Each JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Release or update expires six months after a new JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Release or update becomes generally available." Customers on Application Releases 9.0 or 9.0.2 will receive Tools 9.2.2.x patches and Critical Patch Updates (CPU) according to the Support Policy. No Tools patches or CPUs are planned for Tools 9.2.2.x after the second half of calendar year 2019. Customers on Application Releases 9.1 will receive Tools 9.2.4.x patches and Critical Patch Updates (CPU) according to the Support Policy. No Tools patches or CPUs are planned for Tools 9.2.4.x after the second half of calendar year 2021.
Additionally, Oracle has announced that Tools Release 9.2.3 provides 64-bit processing on the Enterprise Server. Below details the support for 64-bit processing:
- Tools 9.2.2 and higher continue to run on 64-bit operating systems, databases, and web application servers according to the Certifications published on My Oracle Support.
- Enterprise Server foundation systems and business functions that are compiled for either 32-bit or 64-bit processing. See the Implementing 64-bit Processing learning path on LearnJDE for details on implementing 64-bit.
64-bit processing is available only for Application Release 9.2.
|Application Release||Tools 9.2.2 (32-bit)||Tools 9.2.3 (32-bit)||Tools 9.2.3 (64-bit)||Tools 9.2.4 (32-bit)||Tools 9.2.4 (64-bit)||Tools 9.2.5 (32-bit)||Tools 9.2.5 (64-bit)|
Tools 9.2.3 64-bit is available for the following JD Edwards certified platforms (see the Certifications tab on My Oracle Support for current certifications):
|Oracle Linux||Oracle Database|
|Microsoft Windows||Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database|
|IBM i on Power Systems||IBM DB2 for i|
- Oracle Lifetime Support Policy for Oracle Applications
- Certifications on My Oracle Support
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 64-bit Processing Frequently Asked Questions (Doc ID 2390692.1)
- EnterpriseOne Tools Releases on the JD Edwards Update Center
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document