E1: 42: P42101 Credit Order from History Blanks Payment Terms for Kit Lines
(Doc ID 2726850.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Credit Order From History for kit line where there are non-stock components the payment terms for the component lines are blanked out.
1) Create a kit that have 2 components with a non-stock line type.
2) P42101. Enter an order and change payment terms to be a non-blank value in the header. Note the payment terms default into the detail grid and are written the F4211 for both the parent and comp lines when the order is saved.
3) P4205. Confirm the order.
4) P42101 Create Credit Order from History version. Click add then select Credit Memo. Select the parent and comp lines then take the row exit Credit Memo and Select Line.
5) P42101. Scroll to the far right of the grid and note payments terms is only populated for the parent line. Click Submit and Close to save the order. Re-inquire and note payment terms are not populated for the comp lines. In addition if blank is not allowed as a valid payment term error Payment Terms Code Invalid will be set and you be unable to proceed. The issue does not occur with P4210.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document