E1: 42/45: STOP CODE Change in Sales Order Entry (P4210/P42101) Does Not Recalculate the Price on Detail Line
(Doc ID 2727171.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a sales order first time, the price is correctly calculated based on the Stop Code in the header, but when someone enters again on the same sales order and changes the Stop Code to another value, the value of the Stop Code is correctly populated on the detail lines but the pricing does not change accordingly. In the Price History it still displays the previous value.
Setup: The adjustment of pricing is based on the Stop Code and different factors for different Stop Code values.
The issue happens with both P42101 and P4210 applications.
- P4092 Define an Order Detail group based on Stop Code.
- P4071 Set an adjustment of pricing based on the Stop Code.
- P4072 Set an adjustment details with different numeric factors for 2 different Stop Codes (001 and 002).
- P4070 attach this adjustment to a schedule.
- P42101 Create a sales order and add the Schedule set above and Stop Code 001 on the header. Note the correct adjustment has been applied.
- Re-inquiry on the sales order, go to Header Revision and change the Stop Code to 002.
- The new Stop Code is populated on the detail line, but the Unit Price did not change accordingly to new Stop Code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document