E1: 42: Sales Order With U Stocking Type Item With Negative Availablity Does Not Invoke Item Is Obsolete and Exceeds Availaiblity Warning Errors, Does Not Cancel SO Line For Sales Order
(Doc ID 2727431.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you enter a Sales Order and there is an existing credit order where the availability = -1, the SO does not invoke warning errors - Item is Obsolete / Exceeds Availability and does not cancel the SO detail line.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Item Set up as 'U' stocking type - JDCO in BP = 30 and check availability is turned on for item = Y
2. Item Availability = 0
3. Enter a Sales Order and notice you receive Item is Obsolete and Exceeds Availability warning Errors.
4. Accept the order and re-inquire. The line is not cancelled as it should be for use Up/Obsolete item with no inventory.
5. Delete the above SO
6. Availability now = 0
7. Enter a credit order for qty 1- and this shows as -1 available in summary availability
8. Enter a SO sales order for a quantity of 1. There are no errors and accept order. The line is not cancelled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document