E1: CAF1: 30: Unable to Create CafeOne Layout Between P3002 and P3003 - Invalid Input Parameter
(Doc ID 2727434.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating the CafeOne Layout between the application P3002 and P3003, getting the below error message.
Steps to Replicate the issue
- Fastpath to P3002, search on Item Number 220 and Branch/Plant D30 then select to edit BOM
- Under Personalization, select "Edit Form Layout" option
- Click on Create New Content “+” icon and then select “EnterpriseOne form” option and drop on the right hand side of the page to place.
- Fill in the application = P3003, select form = Enter Routing Information(W3003B) then version = ZJDE0001
- Select the type of link as “Static Link”
- Click the save/disk icon and the error message "Invalid Input Parameter" is displayed
- Even mapping the form variable using Dynamic Link also results in the same error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document