E1: CAF1: 30: Unable to Create CafeOne Layout Between P3002 and P3003 - Invalid Input Parameter
(Doc ID 2727434.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating the CafeOne Layout between the application P3002 and P3003, getting the below error message.
Steps to Replicate the issue
- Fastpath to P3002, search on Item Number 220 and Branch/Plant D30 then select to edit BOM
- Under Personalization, select "Edit Form Layout" option
- Click on Create New Content “+” icon and then select “EnterpriseOne form” option and drop on the right hand side of the page to place.
- Fill in the application = P3003, select form = Enter Routing Information(W3003B) then version = ZJDE0001
- Select the type of link as “Static Link”
- Click the save/disk icon and the error message "Invalid Input Parameter" is displayed
- Even mapping the form variable using Dynamic Link also results in the same error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document