E1: 49: Credit Order from History Creates Shipment with Wrong Shipment Source (SRCO=S)
(Doc ID 2727445.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Credit Order from History using Credit Memo (P42025), the shipment created has the incorrect Shipment source (SRCO = S - Sales instead of T - Sales, Customer Return). Due to the incorrect Shipment source the [Origin] and [Ship To] on the shipment are also incorrect and the system does not swap them in order to create the return.
This appears to be happening when the credit order line type (C) is set up with the Reverse Sign (RSGN) turned Off and the user manually enters the quantity as negative during credit order creation.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. P40205 Create a copy of the Credit order (C) line type and uncheck Reverse Sign (RSGN) flag
2. Make sure document type / line type is added to UDC 49/SD to create shipments
3. Enter Transportation Sales order and process order through Ship confirm
4. P4210 Add Credit order and take Form Exit to Credit Memo
5. P42025 Find sales order created earlier and Select Order from Credit Memo
6. Back on Credit order entry mark quantity as negative and save order
7. P4915 Inquire on shipment created and note that Shipment source = S and Origin and Ship to are not reversed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document