E1: 49: System is not Updating the Blanket Order Quantity when Released Order is Cancelled Through Load Disposition (P49660)
(Doc ID 2727669.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is not updating the Blanket order quantity when released order is cancelled through load disposition (P49660).
Sometimes users needs to do the load disposition after load/shipment confirmation and after disposition system cancelled that order line but not adding that quantity to Blanket order.
The cancelled qty should be updated back to the related blanket order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create any sales order using P420111 using blanket order and note down the shipped quantity and open quantity of Blanket order once S4 order is created
2. Approve the shipment of S4 order and build (in transit load) the load for that shipment
3. Approve and confirm that load
4. Open the same load in In transit option and do the Disposition
5. Confirm the load delivery with 0 quantity using cancel from row exit
6. Open the same S4 order and you will find order line has been cancelled
7. Then check the Blanket order again in P420111 and compare the shipped quantity and open quantity, you will find shipped quantity and open quantity is same - hence order cancellation failed to update the open quantity and shipped quantity as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document