E1: 43: Voucher Match (P4314) fails with Cache Failed Error When a Line was Partially Received and Closed, Receipt Reversed, and Re-Received When the Purchase Order Uses Multiple Accounts
(Doc ID 2728381.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error, Fetch from cache B4302450H114 failed or Fetch from cache B4302450H241 failed is received when trying to match a receipt using P4314.
This error occurs in the following circumstance:
- The order was created from a requisition entered in Requisition Self Service (System 43E) and thus has the MACT (Multiple Accounts) field set to a value of 1 in the F4311 records.
- A partial quantity on the order is received and the remainder of the purchase order line is closed with option 7.
- The receipt is then reversed
- The order is then re-received in the same manner (partially received and the remainder closed with option 7.
- When attempting to voucher the receipt using P4314, the errors are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document