E1: 38 : Agreement Transaction Ledger (P38350) Does Not Show Details of Credit Orders at Order Entry Level
(Doc ID 2728445.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Agreement Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Credit Order is created for a Sales order which has Agreement attached, though Agreement number is attached to Credit Order at Order entry level, Transaction Ledger is not showing the Credit Order Agreement details
Steps to Replicate:
- Set up a sales agreement to be attached to the sales order
- Enter SO P4210 and Run through Sales Update
- Transaction Ledger P38350 is showing Sales Order details
- Enter Credit Order from History and notice that Credit order shows Agreement Number
- Notice that the Transaction Ledger P38350 is not showing Credit Order
- When Ship confirmation is done, Credit Order is shown under Transaction ledger
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document