E1: 13: Advanced Pricing not Invoked for Purchase Order from Parts Detail (P13730 or P17730)
(Doc ID 2728705.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an item has F4105 costs where the Sales/Inventory Cost Method value is different from the Purchasing Cost Method value, Advanced Pricing will not be invoked for a Purchase Order generated from the Work Order Parts Detail (P13730). If the same item and supplier is used on a Purchase Order created from Purchase Order Entry (P4310), the system will use Advanced Pricing to calculate the unit cost.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Find two purchased items in the Item Branch (P41026).
2. In Cost Revisions (P4105), make sure that item 1 has the same cost for the Sales/Inventory and Purchasing Cost Methods. Item 2 should have different costs for the Sales/Inventory and Purchasing Costing Methods.
3. In Price Adjustment Definition (P4071), create an adjustment with Target Application = Procurement and Override Price selected.
4. In Adjustment Detail (P4072), create cost adjustments for the two items that are different from their F4105 costs.
5. Create a Advanced Pricing Schedule (P4070) and add the adjustment from steps 3 and 4.
6. Find a Suppler record in the Supplier Master (P04012) and add the Adjustment Schedule from step 5.
7. Create a CAM Work Order (P13700/P13714).
8. After saving the order, click on the Parts tab (P13730) and add the two purchased items with the Supplier from step 6. Save the record.
9. Create two different Purchase Orders for each line by using the Generate Purchase Order button.
10. Note the Purchase Order numbers.
11. Inquire on the order for the item with the same cost for the Sales/Inventory and Purchasing Cost Methods (F4105). Notice that the system used the Advanced Pricing adjustment as expected.
12. Inquire on the order for the item that has different costs for the Sales/Inventory and Purchasing Cost Methods. Notice that the system did NOT use Advanced Pricing.
13. Create a Purchase Order for both items using the P4310 and the same supplier. Notice that the system invokes Advanced Pricing for both items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document