E1: 42: Cancellation of Sales Order Created from Blanket Order (SB) Incorrectly Updates the Status Value sof the SB From 980/999 to 560/999 Instead Of 999/560 and Reopens Full Quantity of SB
(Doc ID 2729507.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Blanket Order (SB) line has been cancelled and later the related sales order detail line is cancelled the blanket line is reopened for the full quantity. The SB line moves from status 980/999 to 560/999. Once the lines are at a cancelled status of 980/999 cancelled status the line should not reopen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create two line SB
- Fully release one line of the SB to create an SO. Note that the release SB line moves to status 560/999
- On the newly created SO, reduce the quantity on the line.
- The SB line should open with status 999/560.
- Cancel the SB line moving the status to 980/999.
- In the Sales Order created from the SB cancel the line. The SO line moves to status 980/999.
- Review the SB line corresponding to the cancelled SO. The status is 560/999.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document