E1: 43: No PO Re-approval When ARTG Is Asterisk And PO Change Is Made Via Row Exit To Detail (P4310)
(Doc ID 2729518.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the F4301 PO Header file Rout Code field ARTG is updated to Asterisk **** do to doing a Voucher Match reversal via P4314, followed by adding an additional line to the PO via the "Row Exit TO Detail" in the P4310. This causes the ARTG field to update to Blank, thus stopping the PO from being submitted for re-approval. The PO is then incorrectly auto approved. If PO line is update / added to the PO by first going into the PO Header then to the PO detail and not using the Row Exit To Detail Revisions Row Exit the F4301 ARTG is updated to the correct Rout Code not Blank and the PO is correctly submitted for re-approval.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Create a Approval Rout with two users with Approval Amounts of 10 and 3000 respectively.
2. Create two specific version of the P4310 i.e. ACP4310, AACP4310, and one specific version of the P0411 and P4314. i.e. ACP0411 and ACP4314
3. Ensure ACP4310 version of P4310 Approval Rout processing option 1. Is set in the Approval Tab to use a specific Rout Code i.e. TC14 and processing option 4. Set to 2 Re-approve on change to user activated critical fields in P43080. Make sure this version is used to create the PO.
4. Make sure the version of P0411 / ACP0411 calls P4314 / ACP4314 and ACP4314 calls the second version of P4310 / AACP4310. See screen shots for any processing options that matter.
5. Create a PO using P4310 / ACP4310 version. Enter 3 zero Qty J line type PO lines with UOM of EA and Extended Qty only, for each line. i.e. $2000.00, $2000.00, and $200.00
6. Go to User Profiles and change users Address Number as first approver on the Rout i.e. 6001 then sign out and back into system. Go To Menu G43A13 / P43081 Orders Awaiting Approval inquire on the PO select it and approve the order.
7. Go to User Profiles and change users Address Number as second approver on the Rout i.e. 6002 then sign out and back into system. Go To Menu G43A13 / P43081 Orders Awaiting Approval inquire on the PO select it and approve the order.
8. Now go back to user profile and sign back into the system as the originator of the PO i.e. a user that is not on the approval rout.
9. Use the specific version created above to do the voucher match, Add Line, and voucher match reversal steps. In this case the versions are: ACP0411 calls ACP4314 which calls a different version of P4310 than the one used to create the PO i.e “AACP4310”. See processing option that matter on the screen shots.
10. While in ACP0411 version click Add to move to ACP4314 and Enter PO information and Row Exit to orders to match
11. Highlight Line 2 $2000.00 to match only then click OK
12. Change the Gross Amount in the Header to $1000.00 then change line detail Ext Amount to 800. Then drop down to next line and use option 4 to add a new zero Qty line with an Ext Amount of $200.00 click OK. Then Post the voucher batch created.
13. Close out of the version of P0411, then go back into your version of P0411 inquire on the batch and Reverse the Voucher Match. Then Post the reversal batch.
14. Databrowse the F4301 PO Header file and take a look at ARTG (Rout Code) Field notice it’s **** not TC14
15. Now go to the version of P4310 used to create the PO i.e. ACP4310 and inquire on the PO. However only highlight the PO Line Then Row Exit To “Detail Revisions” and add new Line to the PO for zero qty, UOM EA, Ext Amount $10,000, and J line type.
16. Now go back to menu G43a13 PO Approval Review P43081 and notice the PO was auto approved. It does not go back for approvals even though the new line amount added and total amount of PO far exceeds the amount need to require re-approval of the PO change. User 6002 should have be queued to approve this order again. Databrowse the F4301 for the PO and notice the ARTG Approval Rout Code was updated from **** to blank after adding the new Line to the PO.
Note: If this test is done again, but when adding the new PO Line to the PO in the P4310 the Row Exit To Detail Revisions is “NOT” used and a user selects the PO to move to the P4310 PO Header, then clicks OK to move to the PO detail. When the PO line is added in this manor, the PO goes back through approvals as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document