E1: 07: Medicare and FICA Withholding Incorrectly Printing On Reissue Checks That Were Originally Exempt From Those Taxes
(Doc ID 2730588.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When voiding then reissuing a check that was originally exempt from Medicare and FICA Withholding, the system is printing Medicare and FICA Withholding on the reissue check when it should not be.
1. Fast Path to P070601 (Work with payment history) and find the employee’s records that you would like to void and reissue.
2. Select the record then go to Form -> Void and Reissue and save.
3. Now go look at the interim that you used for the reissue, select review/revise, then select the reissue record.
4. Go to Row -> Tax Detail: Looks correct.
5. Get out of that screen and select the record again, go to row -> Print Payment and review the check advice pdf: Notice FICA and Medicare Withheld incorrectly appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document