E1: 30: Master Routing Exists Warning (30MRW) When Updating an Item Specific Routing (P3003) Where MR Cross Reference (P4104) Exists in Another Branch
(Doc ID 2730751.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to modify an item specific Routing (P3003) where the same item exists in another branch but uses a Master Routing, the following warning error occurs:
Master Routing Exists
Error ID 30MRW
This warning displays when both branches have the Master Routings flag active in the Manufacturing Constants and Bug 32060169 is applied.
Steps to Duplicate
1. In branch 1, find a manufactured item that references a master routing item in Item Cross Reference, P4104, X-Ref type MR.
2. Verify that master routing item (P3003) exists in branch 1.
3. Create the same manufactured item in branch 2.
4. Create a routing (P3003) for the manufactured item in branch 2.
5. Re-inquire on the routing in branch 2 and make a change. Note that the system displays warning error 30MRW - Master Routing Exists
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document