E1: 46L: License Plate History(P46L99) does not Record History for Child LP When Transfer a Parent LP
(Doc ID 2731061.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you transfer a Child LP, the License Plate History (P46L99) shows a record for the transfer but when you transfer a parent, the child LP does not containing a record in the history for the transfer like the Parent .
Steps to replicate:
- There is a setup with Parent and Child License Plates in P46L10 (License Plate Workbench).
- Select the Child license plate in P46L10, take Row exit and select <Transfers> option in order to transfer this license plate to another location.
- As result, in the P46L10 it can see that the Child LP has moved to the new location. In the License Plate History (P46L99) the system recorded also the Parent LP for the transferred Child LP.
- Select the Parent LP in P46L10, take Row exit and select <Transfers> option in order to transfer the Parent LP to another location.
- In the P46L10 it can see that the parent and child have moved to the new location.
- P46L99 History shows that the Parent LP was moved to the new location. However for the Child LP the system did not record this transfer in the History .
License Plate History (P46L99/F46L99) has to show when a child is transferred even if that transfer was due to the parent it was on being transferred. The same would apply if you had multiple levels. For Example if LP3 is parent for LP2 and LP2 is parent for LP1, then when LP1 is transferred to a location, LP2 and LP3 should show in history that they were transferred .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document