E1: 47: 42B: R47131 - EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change Causes Record Lock on F4801 Work Order Table
(Doc ID 2731225.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When EDI Inbound 860 - Purchase Order Change (R47131) is run to update a sales order detail line that does not exist then the UBE correctly issues error 0002 - Record Invalid. However it also creates a record lock for the F4801 - Work Order table in Record reservations F00095 which remains.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Enter of find Sales order with one line
2) Set up EDI header and Detail (F47131, F47132) to update the sales order but for a detail line that does not exist
3) Run R47131 and it completes with Errors
4) Note Error 0002 - Record invalid is written to the work center which is correct
5) Note that a record lock for the F4801 is added to the F00095 which is not released
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document