E1: 47: 46: R47032 - ASN Doubles Quantity with Multiple Tare SSCC Related to Same Order Line
(Doc ID 2731334.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple carton records are created in F4216 - SO Pack Confirm Detail and F4620 - Carton Detail Information, each with a Tare (PLT) SSCC (Serialized Shipping Container Code) for the same sales order line number then the R47032 - Advanced Shipping Notice extracts the incorrect quantities. The F470371 - EDI Shipping Notice Detail - Outbound shows double the quantity for each carton (Tare level) and double the total quantity at the shipment/order level and the F470375 - EDI ASN Packaging Detail shows an incorrect Quantity/UOM for each carton and for the total at the shipment/order level.
This happens only when the carton records are all related to the same order detail line and regardless of whether UPC quantity is populated for the item in F4216.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Set up item with UOM conversion 1 PL = 5 CA = 50 EA
2. Set P4620 Processing options to generate Serial number (2)
3. P47HL Set up Hierarchical Configuration Definition for S O T P I and Extended ASN and Populate same configuration in Customer master - Tab Customer Ship Notice
4. Enter Transportation Sales order for 10 CA (2 PL) and process Shipment through Ship Confirm
5. P4620 Find and Select Shipment and Add 2 Carton (PAL1) and Generate Tare SSCC for each Palette
6. Select 1st carton and add 5 CA of the item from order line 1.000
7. Select 2nd carton and add remaining 5 CA of the item from order line 1.000
8. Result is 2 carton records, each for a Palette (5 CA), each with a unique Serial number / Tare SSCC and both associated with the same order line
9. Confirm and Save configuration and Note 2 records are created for the cartons in F4216 and F4620 with the correct quantity of 5 CA per line / carton
10. Run R47032 and note that it extracts double the quantity of 10 CA for each carton (Tare level) for a total of 20 CA
11. F470371 shows double the quantity of 10 CA for each carton (Tare level) for a total of 20 CA at the shipment/order level
12. F470375 shows incorrect Quantity/UOM of 1 CA for each carton for a total of 2 CA at the shipment/order level
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document